From faraway lands come tales of dragons, brave Sumo warriors, and princesses as beautiful as cherry blossoms. If you’re enchanted by sights and sounds from the East, you’ve come to the right place. Snack on some Oriental treats while you catch up with your partner. Sit back, put the kettle on and have a cup of tea as you prepare for a dare and go head to head in a seriously sexy, super silly activity. You don’t even need a sword or topknot for this fun date. Are the fortunes on your side? Peek into the box and see what fate has in store for you!
What you’ll need:
- You will have Vietnamese for starters, be adventurous and see if you can find something Chinese, Japanese or Korean to eat for mains and dessert. The lazy option? Have “take-out” delivered. The easy option? Have your partner pickup takeout. Or The Superwoman/man option? Make your own.
- Preparation time for the starters will be +- 20 minutes. You would need: cooked prawns or shredded cooked meat and crunchy lettuce as well as kitchen utensils/cutlery.
- Pillows and rope/string/ribbon, to tie the pillows around your waist.
- Tray or clean surface.
- Relaxing Asian/Oriental music to add to the atmosphere.
- Wine or something alcoholic to drink if you prefer.
- Enjoy dinner Asian style. Set the area on the floor with pillows and some red, black and gold decor. Even better, see if you can find Chinese lanterns and fans to help set the mood.
- An open area or a beeeeeeg bed.
- A tea pot or container (preferably something transparent).